We have had excellent results with NAPCO security systems. The Security system for your home will provide:
- Fire protection-By placing smoke detectors and heat detectors in areas that will need fire monitoring, the system can detect smoke or heat and provide notification should these levels become excessive. They include stairways, and bedrooms as directed by local fire authorities.
- Interior Motion Detection-By strategically placing passive infrared and dual tech (infrared and microwave) devices, the system can monitor areas that would detect unauthorized passage. This provides another layer of security, should unauthorized entry occur from a door or window.
- Perimeter Protection-The doors and windows shall have magnetic or mechanical contacts that allow the system to detect if that port is open or closed. This way, the system can monitor the outside of the house, separate from the inside, and allow arming of the premises while it is occupied.
- Low Temp Monitoring-By placing a special thermostat within the home, your alarm system can monitor the home’s temperature while you are away, and if it falls below a predetermined temperature, the alarm panel will notify the monitoring company, who will in turn, notify the person(s) on your list. This way you will avoid costly mishaps from frozen or bursting water pipes.
- Electronic Notification System-In the event of a fire, an unauthorized entry, panic, or medical emergency, the control panel will electronically notify the central station that there is a problem. The proper authorities will be notified and dispatched if necessary. Also, individuals that you have chosen will be notified in order of importance.
CIS is properly licensed, and maintains its accreditation for security system design and installation in Mass.